Friday, May 02, 2008

New Queens Rep to PEP

Dear Friends:
Hope this email finds you well. I have some great and exciting news to share with all you. On April 15th, I was appointed by Helen Marshall to serve as a member of the Panel for Educational Policy, as the Queens representative that will serve 7 school districts throughout the borough.
The appointment comes as a great surprise, but unfortunately I will have to resign from the local level of school governance (CEC) for District 24 while I begin my new journey. My last official day (as a CEC member) will be April 29th and hope to see you during my last CEC meeting, which will be held at P.S. 49 in Middle Village.
In closing, I am honored to be appointed by Helen Marshall, our Queens Borough President and look forward to the challenges put before me while I serve and represent Queens on the Central School Board known as the Panel for Educational Policy for New York City's Department of Education. I am confident that my membership to this board combined with my prior four year local level experience as a Community Education Council Member will benefit the students of Queens as well as other children throughout the city.
Thank you for your time and if anybody should need to contact me in the future, please email my new contact - PEPofQueens@yahoo.com.
Dmytro Fedkowskyj
Panel for Educational Policy
Queens Member

No comments: